Reserve Tom for your Next Event!
Tom Marshall has spoken to civic groups, tours, luncheons and gatherings of business and travel organizations. His presentations, on two topics, are accompanied by PowerPoint graphics, handouts, and maps as necessary.
Topic APresentation about the lifestyle, described in his signature book, MAKE the WORLD YOUR SECOND HOME. Basically, the virtues of renting versus owning a second home, especially in retirement.
- Suitable for the 50-70 yr. old age group planning retirement and travel.
- Alternative for those thinking about a second home purchase.
- As part of seminars on financial and estate planning, or as a luncheon speaker.
Topic BPowerPoint presentation on one of the destination books Tom has published in his series. These photo/travel journal destinations include; Australia/New Zealand, Estonia, Slovenia, Carmel, Boothbay Harbor, CA, Camden, ME, Rome-Paris-London, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Tom has developed a unique presentation technique he calls, THE ARMCHAIR WALKING TOUR.
- He takes the audience, accompanied by a handout map, on an imaginary tour using PowerPoint to inform and guide the audience.
- This has been especially useful in addressing traveling groups who can enjoy the comfort of a conference room, doughnuts and coffee while ignoring the weather and traffic.
- It also allows for wider geographic coverage and audience participation than a standard walking tour.